Car Audio Sound Deadening Mat Roll 2mm Panel Dampening Alu Butyl Van
High Performance 2mm Thick Embossed Sound Deadening Used By Many OEM's, Performance Audio and Vehicle Conversion Companies.
Our Material is Higher Performance & Cheaper Than Competitors!
This easy to use car sound deadening foam is ideal for stopping rattles, buzzing, and vibrations of metal in many applications including roofs, doors, wheel arches, interior bulkheads, boots and parcel shelves.
Once fitted this product will improve the ride quality in your vehicle by reducing vibration, noise transmission and panel resonance.
Not only will this product improve the vehicle acoustics this high performance sound deadening product will ensure your vehicle stays cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, making your ride more comfortable.
1. High quality flexible butyl and aluminium design
2. 2mm thick and 3.8Kg/m2 providing more deadening/weight than inferior products
3. Used by luxury vehicle manufacturers including professional camper van converters
4. Reduce panel resonance with partial coverage & full coverage also reduces noise transmission
5. Tough 0.1mm embossed aluminium top layer
6. Easy "cut, peel & apply" fitting (use of a roller improves product performance)
7. Water resistant
8. Flame Retardant
Size: 50cm x 400cm (1 Roll)
Area: 2.0m² (21ft²)
Total product/roll weight: 7.6Kg
Nominal Thickness: 2mm
Typical Temperature Stability:
-40°C to +120°C
Sound deadening and thermal insulation in vehicle interiors.