Car Insulation Dynamat Sound Deadening Proofing For Door Floor And Side Panels
Enough to do 1 pair of small/medium car doors on both the inner and outer panels. Better and cheaper than Dynamat and other competing products! Comes with simple Fitting Instructions.
This roll of is supplied as 1 piece measuring 18" (45cm) wide by 80" (2.03m) long.
That is 1.5ft x 6.67ft = 10sq.ft (0.93sq.m) not 10ft x 10ft which is 100sq.ft!
Benefits & Features:
1. 51 mils (Approx. 1.3mm) Thick, Self-Adhesive Mat.
2. Gain Unbelievable Sound Quality.
3. Stop Rattles, Vibrations & Noise.
4. Reduce Distortion.
5. Quieten Road Noise, Loud Exhausts, Engine, Gearbox & Transmission Noise.
6. Provides Heat Resistance from -54°C to +149°C.
7. Fully Water Resistant along with Chemicals and Salts.
8. Very Flexible, so Simple, Easy Installation.
9. Great for the Floor, Doors, Side Panels, Boot, Roof, Firewalls, Transmission Tunnel and more...
10.May be Placed Under the Bonnet and on the Bulkhead, Facing the Engine.
11.Leaves No Odour.
13.Superb Adhesion to Metals, Plastics and Wood.
14.Patented Rubberised Compound.
15.Polished Aluminium Shield Acts as a Radiant Barrier.
16.Keeps Heat In and Cold Out in the Winter, Keeps Cold In and Heat Out in the Summer! A Great Insulation!
It is a black, butyl/mastic based rubber composite supplied by the roll.
Highly reflective, polished aluminium constrain layer.
Self-Adhesive mat with pressure sensitive adhesive.
Waxed backing paper for easy fitting.
Comes with simple fitting instructions and minimal, recyclable packaging.
Thickness: 51 mils (Approx. 1.3mm)
Width: 18" (45cm)
Length: 6'8" (2.03m)
Weight: Lightweight mat at only 126g/sq.ft (1.36kg/sq.m) when applied.