Noise Isolator 10 is a noise and thermal isolation sound proofing material made using special closed structure foam technology.
Easily installed this self adhesive product will improve the cabin environment. Interior temperatures will be regulated and noise will be reduced from the engine, road and tyres etc. Ideal for use on the floor, doors, roof, bonnet, firewall, bulkhead, van walls etc.
Isolator is best used together with Deadening Mat as a 2-layer solution to reduce and absorb airborne noise. When applied over sound deadening mat this simple treatment will dramatically lower road noise in the vehicle allowing easier communication with passengers, better radio performance and less driver fatigue.
This self adhesive high quality isolating layer can maintain shape under pressure yet be flexible enough to trim easily in many areas of the vehicle.
Isolator 10 is water and high temperature resistant.
- 10mm thickness
- Absorbs airborne noise
- Seals Panels
- Water resistant
- Heat Resistant
- Includes Strong Self-Adhesive layer
- For Floor, Doors, Roof, Bonnet, Firewall, Bulkhead, Van Walls
- Apply over Silent Coat Deadening for best results
- Thickness: 10mm
- Sheet Size: 980mm x 600mm
- Sheet Coverage: 0.59 sq.m (6.35 sq.ft)
Typical uses of this product:
- Fitting to a vehicle side panels and floor to prevent road noise and help insulate the cabin.
- Lining panels, cupboards and doors at home to insulate and/or prevent noise transfer