It is a special formulation closed cell foam with excellent Thermal and Accoustic properties ideal to reduce noise, insulate the vehicle and to isolate barriers and trim panels.
Its closed cell foam provides a difficult path for the sound waves to travel through and will also prevent vibrations from the panel exciting the trim panels mounted to them.
It will also act as a thermal insulating layer to help stabilise vehicle cabin temperatures through the year.
This self adhesive high quality isolating layer can maintain shape under pressure yet be flexible enough to trim easily in many areas of the vehicle.
Water and high temperature resistant
- Sold as Pack of 12 Sheets/Tiles
- Sheet size = 500 x 300mm
- Pack Coverage = 1.8sq.m / 19.4sq.ft
- Thickness = 10mm
- Temperature Range = -200°C > +116°C
- Heat Resistant
- Flexible closed cell nitrile elastomer
- Absorbs, Insulates, isolates
- Self Adhesive
Typical uses of this product:
- Fitting to a vehicle floor and side panels to prevent road noise and help insulate the cabin.
- Lining panels, cupboards and doors at home to insulate and/or prevent noise transfer