Mastic High Adhesive Damping Mat 23 Sheets
4mm Damping Mat uses mass loading to lower panel resonance and absorb structural vibrations. Stop those nasty rattles, eliminate road and outside noise, insulate your vehicle and dramatically improve the sound of your car audio stereo system.
This double thickness 4mm version of deadening mat is perfect for those areas that suffer from bad noise or vibrations, such as wheel arches, boot floor, van sides and transmission tunnels.
Install on a vehicles internal metal panels to absorb and reduce vibrations, rattles and road rumble.
Damping Mat is a polymeric based damping material with a supercharged adhesive. With an Aluminum surface and a unique military-grade composition, it has been proven to be extremely efficient at the conversion of vibration to thermal energy. Silent Coat is very flexible which is very important as it allows it to properly adhere to a contoured panel. It can be installed anywhere in your vehicle including under the bonnet.
- Damping Mat
- 4mm Thickness
- Butyl Construction
- Mastic High Adhesive
- 0.1mm Aluminium Top Panel
- Special Deep Tension Anti Resonance Top
- Sheet size 375 x 270 mm
- 23 Sheets Supplied
- Weight 6kg/sq.m
- Self adhesive 4mm butyl rubber visco elastic polymer active layer
- Aluminium constraining layer for maximum noise reduction improves performance
- Highly efficient vibration damper
- Superior performance to comparable products
- Contains 30% more active material than the Dynamic sounding brand leader
- Highly efficient performance requires less product
- More economical in use compared to competitors
- Twice as thick as regular Silent Coat
- Soft and easy to use
- No nasty ashfelt tar smell unlike inferior bitumen products
- Military grade adhesive stays stuck even in extreme temperatures
- Non flammable
- Contains no bitumen
- Unbeatable cost to performance ratio