Noise Buffler 20mm Under Bonnet Sound Proofing Hoodliner Absorber
The Noise Buffler is a sound absorption blanket made with a special formulation acoustic material, 20mm thick, with an aluminium foil face and a self adhesive backing.
This product is specifically designed as a noise absorbing hoodliner to sound proof a car bonnet. For the maximum noise absorption it should be applied on top of a layer of Silent Coat sound deadening mat.
The Noise Buffler 20 is a high density acoustic grade open cell, flexible, polyurethane material designed for optimal sound absorption over a broad frequency range. It has excellent resistance to heat, moisture and petro chemicals.
- Car Bonnet Sound Proofing Liner
- 20mm Thick Acoustic Foam
- Aluminium Layer Reflects Heat
- High Density Heat Resistant Material
- Strong Self Adhesive Layer
- Supplied as a Single Sheet
- 95cm x 95cm (37.5" x 37.5")
Typical uses of this product:
- Fitting to a vehicle bonnet underside to reduce engine noise.