The Noise Buffler 30 is a sound absorption blanket made with a special formulation acoustic material, 30mm thick, with an aluminium foil face and a self adhesive backing.
This product is specifically designed as a noise absorbing liner to sound proof a car bonnet, engine bay or enclosure. For the maximum noise absorption it should be applied on top of a layer of sound deadening mat.
The Noise Buffler 30 is a high quality acoustic grade open cell, flexible, polyurethane material designed for optimal sound absorption over a broad frequency range. It has excellent resistance to heat, moisture and petro chemicals.
- Car Bonnet / Engine Bay Sound Proofing Liner
- 30mm Thick Acoustic Foam
- Aluminium Layer Reflects Heat
- Fire Retardant Heat Resistant Material
- Strong Self Adhesive Layer
- Supplied as a Single Sheet
- 95cm x 95cm (37.5" x 37.5")
Typical uses of this product:
- Fitting to a vehicle bonnet underside to reduce engine noise.
- Lining machine cabinets and engine bays to reduce noise.