Noise Isolator 10mm Pack Water Resistant Sound Proofing
Noise Isolator 10 is a noise and thermal isolation material made using special closed structure foam technology.
Isolator is recommended for using in doors or on the roof. Isolator is best used together with Deadening Mat as a 2-layer solution to reduce and absorb airbourne noise.
Isolator can also be used on speaker baffles and panels when an airtight seal is required.
- 10mm thickness version
- Absorbs airborne noise
- Seals Panels
- Water resistant
- Includes Adhesive layer
- For doors and roof lining
- Apply over Silent Coat Deadening for best results
- Isolator 10 (10mm) - 6 sheets (60cm x 50cm each)
- Total pack coverage 1.8 sq.m (19.3 sq.ft)
Typical uses of this product:
- Fitting to a vehicle side panels and floor to prevent road noise and help insulate the cabin.
- Lining panels, cupboards and doors at home to insulate and/or prevent noise transfer