Pro Acoustic Liner Sound Proofing Black Car Bonnet Roof Panel
Engines, generators and pumps can often be heard through the bonnet, bulkhead and panels. They can benefit greatly from the application of this resilient self adhesive 13mm vinyl covered foam liner.
Dodo Mat Pro Acoustic Liner has a high quality professional acoustic open cell foam partnered with a flexible tough black vinyl layer. The 13mm thick liner is self adhesive for simple "peel & stick" application.
The large 1.2sq.m sheet size of this liner ensures good coverage even for larger engine enclousres and import and 4x4 vehicles.
The unique flexible black vinyl layer will maintain a classic factory look finish, while protecting the fire retardant professional acoustic foam.
- Eliminates Engine noise through bonnet and panels
- Conforms easily to particular engine bay applications
- Self Adhesive for easy installation
- Withstands temperatures of 70°C - fire retardant
- Can be used in wide range of sound proofing applications
- Flexible resiliant perforated black vinyl layer
- Acoustic Liner – 12mm Acoustic Foam with 1mm Black Vinyl Finish
- Large sheet size fits most vehicles
- Total Thickness = 13mm
- 1.2 sq.m (1 sheet - 100cm x 120cm)
- Sold as single sheet