Van Floor is designed to offer the ultimate underlay solution for van conversions and campers. The dual layer construction has been optimised to offer both thermal and noise insulation in a single low profile sheet.
Install directly on the van interior floorpan before your plywood layer and choice of final decoration.
Van Floor is an acoustic barrier mat designed to block unwanted noise such as road, engine and exhaust noise. The tough mass loaded vinyl top layer lowers noise, while the dense PE foam lower layer acts as perfect decoupling and thermal insulation.
This 4-pack of sheets with 6sq.m coverage is ideal for van projects such as Volkswagen T4/T5/T6 LWB or VW Crafter & Mercedes Sprinter MWB*.
*Larger LWB Crafter/Sprinter models will require one additional sheet, XLWB models two additional sheets.
- Sold as Pack of 4 Sheets
- Acoustic barrier mat
- Extra flexible for automotive use & easy installation
- Each Sheet size: 1m x 1.5m
- Coverage per sheet = 1.5 sq.m / 16.1 sq.ft
- Total Coverage of Pack = 6 sq.m / 64.5 sq.ft
- Thickness = 7.5mm
- MLV Density = 3kg/sq.m
- Total Sheet weight = 4.9kg
- Total Pack Weight = 19.6kg
- Temperature Threshold = 90°C continuous / 120°C short
- Fire Retardant to FMVSS302
- High density but flexible
- Significant reduction in sound transmission
N.B Installation generally requires spray adhesive, velcro or taped edges.
Typical uses of this product:
- Fitting to a vehicle floor to prevent road noise entering the cabin
- Lining machine enclosures to prevent noise leakage